We are following the latest guidelines, advice and recommendations from the Center for Disease Control (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO), the local authorities from our Malvan Municipal territory and the Sindhudurg District administration.
Safety measures taken by our staff:
- Our staff is examined by the Civil Medical Officer for any symptoms of COVID-19.
- Staff members always wear a mask while providing any service.
- Staff always maintains a safe distance of six (6) feet while giving you service.
- Staff members disinfect their hands by using a sanitizer before giving you service.
- Staff is not allowed to enter the room once it is occupied by the guest.
- Before housekeeping, a fogging machine is used to disinfect the room after a guest checks out.
- The staff cleans the floor, utensils, tabs, switches, remotes, and room keys using sodium hypo chloride/sanitizers before guest check in.
- Staff will not touch guest bags upon your arrival at Mayekar’s Holiday Home.
COVID 19 safety instructions for tourists:
- While booking, send details of all the members (name, age, travel history) traveling with you.
- Send ID details online to avoid inconvenience at the time of check in.
- Hotel staff will not pickup your luggage, you have to carry it to your room.
- Allow hotel staff to check your body temperature using a contact less thermal gun.
- Sanitize your hands by using pedal operated sanitizer stand every time you enter and exit the premises.
- Hotel staff will check your oxygen level using an oxymeter.
- Allow hotel staff to fill up the entry register, you will have to sign in with your own pen.
- Housekeeping is done only on your checkout.
- Wear a mask when you come out of room or when you travel anywhere in Malvan.
- Keep a minimum safe distance of six (6) feet between you and the hotel staff.
- Throw all garbage and any used mask in the dustbin provided.
- Do not call outsiders in the premises or inside the rooms.
- Use online payment option for increased safety and hygiene.
- Installng Arogya setu app on your mobile is a must.